CSK vs RCB IPL Fantasy Cricket Match 2020
Indian fans are all geared up for the IPL which is the mega cricketing event that is coming in few weeks. Each cricketing expert is all set for the prospecting battles between every IPL team and out of that one the biggest rivalry that lies ahead is Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Banglore match. The first match between Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Banglore will be played on 27th April 2020. Let’s discuss CSK vs RCB fantasy cricket news, head to head clashes and what we can expect in when CSK and RCB combat against each other.
History of CSK vs RCB match :
The first time these two teams from Southern Darby teams of India met in the IPL was on 28 April 2008. That time CSK won by 13 runs. The Chennai Super Kings (CSK) were banned for 2 years for their involvement in the 2013 IPL spot-fixing scandal. After this ban was lifted, CSK renewed their rivalry with RCB on 25 April 2018.
The teams came face to face in a group league match during the 2018 Indian Premier League. Chennai Super Kings have always been the better of the two teams as they are the most successful team in the history of IPL with the best win percentage when compared to other teams (61%). They have always qualified for the playoffs in all the 12 editions and won the title 3 times. On the other contrary, the Royal Challengers Bangalore seems to suffer from issues of consistency, as they have finished both at the bottom and the top ends of the table over the years.
Head to Head Comparison of CSK vs RCB IPL Match
If we take an overview head to head comparison between the two team then without any doubt CSK are far too ahead of the RCB.
|Head to Head clashes||Total|
|N/R or Tie||1|
- Virat Kohli is the leading run scorer with 646 runs in 17 innings against the Chennai Super Kings, He became the first batsman to do so. He can be the CSK vs RCB Fantasy cricket pick when these two team play against each other.
- He has never got out on a score of single digits against CSK. In fact, in the last 14 innings his lowest score in 24
- In 2012 and 2018 RCB scored 206 runs and both the scores have successfully chased by Chennai Super Kings. That is still 4th highest successful run chase against any team.
- Suresh Raina is the leading run scorer for CSK with 5368 runs. So, when these two teams play against each other, he can be your captain choice for CSK vs RCB Fantasy cricket match.
- Umesh Yadav has got the worst bowling figures between these two teams with 65/0 in 4 overs
- In CSK vs RCB IPL match, RCB lowest score against CSK is 70 runs at Chennai in 2019 edition.
CSK vs RCB IPL 2020 Battle to watch :
MS Dhoni vs Virat Kohli- Captain Cool vs Modern Master
In the Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers match the battle to watch out for would be of the captain of the respective teams. On the one side is the modern great, the master of the chase! The current captain of the Indian cricket team. While on the other face, it’s the Captain cool! Hard hitter of the cricket ball. The former captain of the Indian cricket team and also the best wicket-keeper batsman present in the country till date. Though he hasn’t played much cricket from the last 7-8 months but IPL could certainly be a turnaround in his batting form.
What to expect in CSK vs RCB IPL 2020 :
CSK and RCB contest in the past have never failed to deliver. However, as the record shows, the men in yellow have been dominant over the reds since the tournament started. There has not been a dull moment when these two great IPL teams have met in the past and this years' opener is not going to be any different in this IPL 2020 season as well.